Uterine Fibroid Removal in Flower Mound
North Texas Fibroids is committed to providing each and every patient with the highest quality of care. We specialize in uterine fibroid embolization, a non-surgical treatment for uterine fibroids. Our state-of-the-art building features a warm, welcoming waiting room for patients and families, a comfortable post-procedure recovery room and a procedure suite fully equipped with advanced technology.
Our uterine fibroid specialist, Dr. Robert Handley, is available in our office for appointments regarding uterine fibroid treatment options. Dr. Handley also offers vein treatments and interventional radiology services at our Flower Mound, TX, location. To speak with Dr. Handley about these services, please call our office at (972) 724-2000 or request an appointment today!
Share your positive experience with our uterine fibroid specialist, Dr. Robert Handley by leaving us a review on our website or:
Treating Women in Dallas-Forth Worth Area
To get to our office from:
- Irving, head north on International Pkwy, then merge onto TX-121 N, and take the E St Hwy 121 exit to continue north on Long Prairie Rd.
- Arlington, take TX-360 N to TX-121 N to Long Prairie Rd, or head north on International Pkway to Long Prairie Rd.
- Lewisville, take W Main St or W College Pkwy, then turn onto Long Prairie Rd.
- Carrollton, take I-35 N, then exit 452 to W Main St, and turn left onto Long Prairie Rd.
- Grapevine, head north on Long Prairie Rd.
- Denton, head south on Teasley Ln to Village Pkwy, then turn onto Long Prairie Rd. Or head south I-35E S, and take exit 454B to Highland Village Rd, then turn left onto Long Prairie Rd.